July 15, 2007

Just a Blog

Thursday my sister and I, went to the zoo with my cousin and her three children (the twins and the baby that I have talked about in previous posts) and my aunt. We had so much fun! We went in the Amphibian House, which is my favorite. Of Course. We went in the Bird and Butterfly exhibit. We went in the penguin house and got to see them eat. Then we saw the tigers and lions. We had to leave then cause Jackie had a doctor's appointment, but we also got to ride on the train. It was a lot of fun. And there aren't many excuses to get to go to the zoo. So that was really fun.

Saturday we watched the twins and the baby, because my cousin had a wedding reception to go to. Jackie and I took the twins to the library (and yes I got more books YAY). Anyways, we got some books for the kids to read, like 8 books I think. But we had fun that afternoon, getting to sit and read the books together.

We took them to Sunday school this morning, and I think that they enjoyed it. It was different teaching them, because it was just weird to take care of them all day, then have to step back and treat them objectively. If that makes any sense.

Tonight, we had an awesome service. The Holy Spirit really moved. This is the second service this month, where God just took over. I really enjoyed it.

Right now I am bunny sitting for my boss. She is soo cute.

Well I hope that everyone has a Blessed Day!

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks