July 16, 2007

Ever Just Wondered?

Have you ever just wondered about songs, and movies and books. I mean they are suppose to be a reflection of real life. But I think that the reflection is like one of those fun mirrors. Everything is distorted.

Stories and songs about love, always show the perfect example. People who are madly and deeply in love. And they stand the test of time and circumstances. Their love for each other is so deep. And there are never any petty arguements. Well maybe the ones that I see and here.

In most movies and stories the good guys always win and bad guys always loose. But is that how things are in real life. We all hope so.

And if things are bad, they are really bad. But there doesn't seem to be an in between.

Maybe it is because we see enough of the normal life, and if someone made a movie, wrote a story or a song about normalness (is that a word) maybe we wouldn't even be interested.

has the bar been set too high? Or too low?

How do we who are looking in the fun mirror, find real life, and not desire the deep emotions set before us?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz, I completly agree, when a real movie is wrote it is put on Lifetime and everyone makes fun of it. Take everything that has happened in my life in the last two years can you imagine the movie, I could write a movie and put it on TV and I am not kidding the only cannel that would touch it is Lifetime TV for women. People are not interested in what real life is all about anymore because everone wants to believe that there is this perfect life somewhere out their waiting just for them and Tv and movies just feed off of that and that is why they are just making more and more money. Even I wish that that fantasy excistied, I know it doesn't but there is that wish in the bottom of my heart that that prince charming that is in all of the stories that we read as children is going to ride up on his white horse and take all of my problems away and take care of me and the kids for the rest of my life......now wouldn't that be nice...anyway, a girl can dream can't she.....Love you,Krys

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks