July 14, 2007

One Crazy Night

Tonight was evntful to say the least.

First of all on my way home from youth service, we are driving down a road and all of the sudden all of these cars are stopping.
"Why is everyone stopping" I said to my sister. We look and there is a man standing in the middle of the road, staring down a car. We pass the man, and I called the police. They were already on their way.

Then we get to our house and settle in for the night. We had just started a movie, when all of the sudden we here this huge crash. We get out of our house and look down the street and there was a two-car crash. I call the police again, and they sent someone.

It was just kinda weird. Well I work tomorrow so I should go to bed.

Good Night.

By the way, no one seemed badly injured in either accident. Just the people in the crash seemed pretty shook up. I prayed for all of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats crazy lol....

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks