December 06, 2006

Few and Far Between

Sometimes I dream of a day when I was a better blogger. When subjects came naturally and easily. And I had the time. But life began to get busier, and I became more tired. So here it is. One, while most could blog serveral in half the time. lol

and here it goes...

So I thought it would be fitting to put in a little update of my life. For one thing I am very happy, and very blessed. I continuely thank God everyday, for the wonderful miracles that He has performed in my life.

I am doing pretty well in class. And I am almost done with the semester. Thankfully. But it hasn't been all bad. In fact classes have went quite well.

So I have some good news.... At the end of this semester, and a final audit of my grades, I will get my Associates Degree of General Studies. I am kinda proud of myself, because I thought it would take forever to get where I am now.

I am also glad, that I will be transferring to a local four year university, in the near future. Probably fall of next year. I will be majoring in History. I LOVE HISTORY!!

I am thinking about posting the paper that I wrote for my history class, that I got an A on. I don't even know if anyone would be interested in reading it. But I really liked the paper.

So my challenge for the end of this sememster, is to write a sonnet. Now I have dabbled in writing poetry before. I love poetry, but I am not very good at symbolism. So I am working hard on this. And if I do well I might post it.

Other news....

Christmas is coming soon, and I hope that everyone has a Blessed Holiday!

I have been working on getting all the Christmas gifts together, I have one bought, and I think I know what I am going to buy for everyone, now it is just a matter of buying it.

Alright, well hopefully I will be able to post again soon.

Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Nicole:
I'm so glad things are going well for you.
I'm proud of you for getting your Asscociates.
Have a marvelous Christmas.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is going good for you. I'm glad your doing well in school. It can be hard sometimes to stick it out, but in the long run it'll pay off. Love ya!
*Becky*

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks