November 29, 2006

Changes

Well as you may notice, for those who check my blogs. I have deleted my second blog. I really couldn't keep up with it.

I just want to take a moment to say, GOD IS SO GOOD!

Yes I know it is very profound. lol. I just am so thankful for everything that God has done in my life this year. And I mean everything. I am so thankful for the place that God has put me in. For the changes that He has made. I feel a new focus in my life, and I feel that this focus, is what God truly wants.

I have been thinking lately, about distorted reality. Do we realise how prevalent this concept is in our lives? How often do we distort the things around us? How often do we distort the plans of God? There are some things that God does in my life, and I say, what is the purpose of this. I know that God loves me. I think that I distort the intentions. What God meant to make me stronger, may feel like it is tearing us apart. But isn't that what body builders do? Rip the muscles, so that they will be rebuilt and repaired, stronger than before?

Just something I have been thinking about.

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks