March 05, 2006

One Crazy Weekend

Wow, how can I some up a whole weekend in one post. I should really make an effort to post on Saturdays. My weekend was pretty good. Saturday I woke up and went to a choir clinic. I had never been to one before so it was pretty interesting. Next I went to Scotty's Fish and Chips, with friends. I chicken and fries. I have to say, that if you are in this area, 5 Mile and Lahser, it wouldn't be a bad place to stop. Its a pretty small restaurant, but the food is pretty good. From there we went to Monster Jam, at Ford Field. It was a lot of fun, loud but fun.

I got sick though when I got home, so sick that I couldn't walk, or I was going to get sick. If you know what I mean. So I layed on the couch until 2:30 and finally made it to my bedroom. I woke up on Sunday morning, ready for Sunday School. I actually got up with enough time to curl my hair. I really should do this more often, but I like my sleep. : ) I went to the westland church, who had a choir concert today. I have to say that it went VERY, VERY well. All of the choir did a very good job. Sister Kendra has such an awesome voice, I wish that I could have a voice like hers. The thing about her singing, was she was sick and still sounded awesome. God has truely blessed her.

After the choir concert, I went back to my church, for the evening service. Pastor McCool preached a very good message, and I ended up bawling my eyes out. Can I ask you to pray for me though? I am really struggling with a few things, and I need to work through them. Its not anything, like turning from God, I just need to deal with it. I guess that is kind of general, but one post soon, I will be giving the praise report, of me conquering it.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Hey girl!
I was so glad to see you on Saturday and Sunday...just wish you would have agreed to sing with us. :) We could have used your voice!
Thanks for the compliment.

p.s. pray for pastor Roberts. He is in having his biopsy right now, and I am nervous...the doc says he sees a mass near the bone, but doesn't know what it is. IN JESUS' NAME!

I love ya, Nicole.

Anonymous said...

hey wow sounds like a hard weekend, and i will be praying for u, u r such a strong person, and your strong in god and i know your going to get through whatever it is. i love you, and i want u to know that i think u r doing an awesome job, and your going to be a GREAT youth leader

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks