March 09, 2006

Last Day of School

Ok, so not actually. However next week is Spring Break and I am SOO excited. I hope that I get to sleep ALOT. And I will be getting my hair permed. It is the small things in life that get me excited.

Tomorrow is the Youth Rally at Westland. I am expecting great and mighty things. We even might be bringing two visitors to the rally. God has really been moving in our services at church. So, I am praying for another awesome move of the Holy Ghost.

Please pray for Candice, she has had undiagnosed pain for 1 month now. I am praying that the doctors find out what is wrong, and soon.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Glad you get a small break. :)
It will be good to see you at the rally tonight...hopefully our skit goes well.
Love ya.
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks