March 12, 2006

Finally a post on Saturday!

Well I am certainly proud of myself. It is Saturday and I am posting. lol. Just a little about my weekend so far.

Friday Night- I went to the youth rally at the Westland. Which was awesome. I would just like to say to the HeavenBound youth group that you all did such a wonderful job on your drama. Which I know would not have been possible without Sister Kendra. So I want to also say: Sister Kendra you did a beautiful job, and you sang very well. The service went good. Brother Hartzell preached an awesome message. It was one of those messages that really makes you think.

Saturday- Well I actually got to sleep in today, which was nice. I went to visit Candice. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. They still do not know what is wrong. Then I went home and ate a delicous meal that my mom made. After working on some things for Sunday School. I sat down and watched "Walk the Line". Which I have to say, was a pretty good movie. However I do not like the man who played Elvis, I had to keep guessing which one was him.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day. I am going to bed, so that I will be ready for Sunday School tomorrow.

God Bless,
Nicole

4 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Glad you liked the skit. :) Its very very easy to do, you could do it at your own church. :)

Anonymous said...

ya that was dumb how the elvis guy didn't even look like elvis...i dont care if it is suppose to be about Johnny cash!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe~
Thanks for telling me i did great i just want you to know you looked very pretty friday night and i love you very mush i look forward to spending the rest of my life with you i know things have been pretty stressful latley but i want you to know i will always be your shoulder to cry on and i will always be there for you to take you away from everything going on i love you babydoll and i will talk to you soon

love,
Jake

Anonymous said...

hi nicole, fridays rally seemed really good im sorry i had to miss it... sounds like u guys had fun, lol, ttul, bye

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks