March 14, 2006

A Praise Report

Well I told you that this would be coming so here it is!

I really was struggling with my stress level. I was stressing out about a lot of things. Well on Sunday night, Brother Donald preached an awesome message, "The Waiting Room". About how God never intended us to be inactive while we were waiting.

So Sunday night I gave it all to God, and I felt the release. I feel so much better. Now I know that I don't have to worry, that I just need to pray more about everything.

I know that I am human, and that occasionally I may stress out about this again. But it helped to be reminded that God is there, and that I can give it all to him.

I hope that God Blesses you through out this wonderful day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks