March 03, 2006

Our Adventure!

What A Day! Today I took my little cousins to the mall. They are two year old twins and are SOOO cute. I started off the afternoon by taking them to Burger King, they seemed to enjoy their meal. They both got Sponge Bob toys which they liked.

Then we went to Oakland mall, and took a walk. We got to see two big Monster Trucks, I can't believe how big there tires are! It was almost as tall as me. The Boys seemed to really enjoy them. They would not touch them though. Then I took them to the play place. It was so neat to see them climb on the play things. They had a huge alligator, and one of the twins, grabbed the open mouth, and started to yell, "Bite, Bite!"

They were pretty sad to leave, but they got cookies, from Mrs. Fields and they really liked those.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thats cute, lol and funny

Kendra Lynn said...

Awww...sounds like you guys had fun. :)
It was good to see you today, Nicole. Thanks so much for fetching me tea all day...that helped SO much. You rock!

Love,
kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks