February 07, 2006

A Small Blessing

I just wanted to give a little praise report. I have a problem with my lower back. Sometimes I get muscle spasms. Well in my Music Appreciation class, the desks are so bad. I seriously could not sit through a class, without my back acting up. I didn't know what to do, and our teacher does not want us to switch seats.

Well when I went into class the other day, there was a different desk in the room. It doesn't even match the rest of the desks in the room. And it was where I sit. I have not had a back pain since, this new desk showed up. I thank God so much, for what seems like a small blessing, but makes me feel so much better.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

I understand having back pain...I'm glad you got a new desk! :)
I'll be seeing you Thursday.
Take care.

Love,
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks