February 12, 2006

Finally, I can breath!

My goodness this week was SOOO CRAZY!! Where should I start. My friend, Candice was in emergency. I stayed over night. She was in so much pain, but they finally diagnosed what was wrong. Please pray for her though, she still isn't 100%.

I went home Wed., went to church and then went back to the Westland area, on Thursday night for Jay and Jessi's wedding rehearsal. Which went really well, and the dinner was good, too. Then it was home again, and back out to Westland, on Friday, to help decorate the hall. I spent that night at Sister Kendra's house. And I just want to thank you, Sister Kendra, for everything. We saw a great movie called Just Like Heaven.

We woke up Saturday morning and got ready for the wedding, and made it to the church in time. The wedding was beautiful, and so was the reception. So although the weekend was a bit crazy, now on Sunday night I can finally breath.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for being such a lovely addition to Jason and Jessi's wedding. It was a nice and lovely wedding. God bless you in your future. Connie W.

Kendra Lynn said...

IT was a pleasure to have you stay with us...and again...PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you need a place to stay next time you are here!

Love you.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks