February 19, 2006

Brrr....

My Goodness was Saturday cold. Its about time we have some winter weather in Michigan. I have to be truthful, I was such a chicken, I went outside only once. I went to Sweetheart Bakery, and got some YUMMY cookies.

Please pray for my church, a sickness has attacked the saints. It has hit the elderly and the children, and all in between.

We are also having Wednesday night Revival, which has been awesome. The first Wed. Brother Donald Simmons preached, and did a wonderful job. The Spirit really moved in the service. Then this past Wed. Brother Spencer McCool preached. That was another awesome service.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day! And Stay Warm.

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

It has been very cold, but its good to know that God moves even when its cold! Glad you are having good revival services. :)
We had a great service today as well. :)
Love ya.
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks