February 20, 2006

Kerplunk


We had a pretty good service that night. I taught on "Our Youth Group is Like Kerplunk". So here is a little of what I said. When we all bond together, and worship together that we have strength. And that strength is what will help us become better Christians. I said that we need to support, encourage and pray for one another. I hope that we can all make an effort to do this because we are the body of Christ.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

youth on friday was so much fun thanks :)

Kendra Lynn said...

Sounds like you did a great job, Nicole. :) I'm proud of you.

Love you.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

hey stop taking my pics, lol. no u did do a good job that night. love ya

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks