February 04, 2006

A Good Weekend

For Christmas I received a tea pot, with a tea basket. This makes it possible for me to use loose tea if I could find it. I looked in my local grocery stores, and there was none to be found. Found a place that sells it, on Main Street, in Royal Oak. Its called Sweetwaters. Here is the website: http://www.sweetwaterscafe.com/ I got to flavors one is Cinnamon Spice, and that is a black tea. The other is White Peony, which is a white tea. So I am sitting here sipping on wonderful tea as I am typing. Hopefully I don't spill any lol.

I also wanted to tell about children's church this Friday. It went GREAT! We had a great turn out, and they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I pray that every children's church could be as awesome as this one was.

One last thing. My sister had a volleyball tournament, this Saturday. I am so proud of her and her team. They came in second place, which was an awesome achievement. GO ZOE!!! (soon to be Parkway, lol)

Well I need to go finish the delicious tea. I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Awww...how sweet of Jacob to get you your tea leaves! Sounds like it was good? I haven't tried the ones you gave me yet...haven't had time...but I will!
Love you.

Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks