February 02, 2006

My Presentation

Well today in Music Class I had to give a presentation. What my class does is, there are these sections in the book that are about a page. Then each one of us in the class chooses one, reads it, and reports back to the class what we read. Easy right? Except I get really nervous talking in front of people, or talking to people I don't know. So this combined my two fears. I had to talk in front of people that I don't know. lol.

The subject of my presentation was actually pretty cool though. It was about Christian Music in the "New World". The book talked about all of the different types of Christian music that came about. They even talked about modern music. Like contemporary. I thought this was so cool that God would give me this topic. Because I didn't know what it was about until the day I got home, on the day she assigned it. So I brought in a cd with some contemporary music on it. I thought that it would be a way for me to put myself out as a Christian.

I have to say that my only disappointment was that after my presentation, no one clapped. They did for all the previous presentations. But, oh well, I guess there is nothing I can do.

I hope that you have a BLESSED DAY!!!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks