January 13, 2006

Youth Rally

Well today is the Section 1 Rally. If you don't know what that is I will tell you. It is a service for young people that is awesome. A bunch of churches come together and worship together. Everyone gets dressed to impress, lol. Well I am in the middle of doing my hair right now. I am actually waiting for it to dry. Its 5 o'clock and I have to leave at 6 o'clock. Nothing like being last minute, right? So I better go, and get ready, find a permission slip, and finish doing my hair. But it all is worth it.

I hope you have a Blessed day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The youth ralley was awesome and hun i just thought you should know that you looked very beautiful i love you and i really enjoy reading your blogs

love,
jake

Anonymous said...

the youth rally was awesome and i did dress to impress and hey it worked lol im very proud of you on all of you have done and everything that you have done. love ya lots
Jackie

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks