January 15, 2006

My Weekend

Well my weekend was busy, but pretty wonderful. The youth rally on Friday was awesome. God really moved in the service, and the preaching was awesome. The message was called, Addicted, he talked about habit Christians do what they are supposed to do, however minimally. But a Christian that was addicted would come in to service, even when they don't feel like it, and give God their all.

Saturday, my family celebrated my grandma, and my, birthday. My mom made chicken and dumplins, and it was soo good. (I have to confess that I ate way to much.) We had strawberry cake, and strawberry frosting, it was really rich but very good.

Sunday morning was Sunday School. We had a very good class, and even a visitor. Our lesson was about the twelve disciples and following Jesus. Children have such a wonderful imagination, and it was fun to be with them in class. They trust God openly, and worship joyfully, I hope that I can learn that from them. The evening service was very good, also. My Pastor preached an awesome message. He talked about God shutting doors, and opening doors. I really see that evident in my life right now.

Well, I hope that you have a Blessed day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks