January 17, 2006

Follow Me

I was thinking yesterday about how wonderful God is. To think that each of us are so insignificant, yet God chose to love us. He chose to robe Himself in flesh, walk among us, be persecuted, and die a gruesome death. He did all of that, yet gave us the choice to live for Him. I do not want to waste my time on earth, on petty things. I want to do what I can for Him today.

My prayer is that each day, I renew my commitment with Christ. That there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about the sacrifice that Christ made. That I would be able to tell someone about Christ today, because tomorrow might be to late. My most important decision in my life was to follow Him. However, it is not a one time thing. You can't follow Him for one day, and you go to heaven. It is a daily path, and it changes your life forever.

Yet I can not say that there is one thing that I regret with my walk with Jesus. My life is far better now, than it was before. Before I chose to follow him, I was headed down a path of destruction. I am glad that as a teenager I chose to follow Christ, instead of getting messed up with drugs and alcohol, and becoming yet another statistic. But I am not a statisic, and for that I am thankful. THANK YOU GOD!!!

Well, I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks