January 12, 2006

First Day of School

The day in high school that I did not look forward to was the first day of school. It seems that in college the first day of school happens even more often then in high school. However many classes you take in a semester is how many first days that you have. One thing that I do like about it, is that you get to meet a lot of new people. Today was my first day back to classes. I have Music Appreciation and Contemporary American Literature.

Music Appreciation went pretty well. The teacher made us get up and introduce ourselves to the whole class. (Have I mentioned how much I do not like talking in front of people.) I was the third person to get up, and I didn't have that much time to be nervous. There are some really cool people in the class. There is even a band that decided to take the class together.

Contemporary American Literature was completely different then other classes that I have been to. The professor walked into class and assigned us to people to interview. I met two people in this class, their names were Jenny and Megan. They were really nice. I also saw three people that I went to high school with.

I thank God for helping me be more outgoing today, then I would usually be. I think that God tried to reveal to me that not everyone thinks negatively of other people. That is one of the reasons that I do not like to talk in front of people, because I think that they aren't going to like me, or what I say. But through the interesting people that I met today, I think God was telling me that I was wrong.

Well, I hope that you have a Blessed day! Remember to trust in God.

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nicole,
i see youve added more to the blog. i really liked reading it. thats great that u were able to get up and talk, and invite them all to ur wedding, lol. keep it up, love ya bye

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, I really enjoyed reading all your blogs...

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks