January 11, 2006

A Time to Reflect

Well today I spent some time thinking about the awesome things that God has done in my life and the lives surrounding me this year. One thing that I truly thank God for is my health. This year I had to have some tests because there was a concern about my thyroid. I thank God for all the people in my life that were there to support and comfort me. So what were the results... They did find two nodules in the left part of my thyroid. They were benign and need nothing more than to be watched. Other than that everything was fine. I thank my Mom, who went with me for the tests.

I thank God for helping my mom through her times of pain with her hips. I thank Him for the doctors that have been put in her life to help her with it. They have been trying some new things, such as aqua therapy, and a back brace, and I thank God that they have helped her out.

Through the year I feel that I have grown in God. I thank God for opening my eyes and helping me to gain the patience that I so badly needed. I thank God for moving in my Sunday school class, for the growth that I see in my students. There is so much that I thank God for that this post seems overly inadequate. But I tried to write a few things, and I will add more to later posts.

I hope that you have a blessed day! I will post again soon.

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check 1

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!! praise god

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks