January 10, 2006

My Family


This is my Family Christmas Picture for 2005. Posted by Picasa

I didn't say much about my family in my last post because I was saving it all for this post. I love my family very much. They encourage me to obtain the goals that I have set, and inspire me to live for God.

My dad is an awesome provider for his family. He is active in our church. He sings and leads worship and can also play the guitar. My mom and my dad lead a class that is called A.C.T.S. which stands for alcohol Chemical Treatment Series.

My mom is right now probably one of my closest friends. She has really helped me in ways she probably doesn't realize and I love her very much. We have fun together during our shopping trips before we pick up my sister. We even can do grocery shopping for an entire week in about a half hour.

My sister, Jackie, is fourteen and I am really proud of her. She inherited all of the sports ability that seemed to skip right past me. Yesterday in her first volleyball game of the year, she served 10 points on her first serve. They won both of their games, by the way. She is really smart and the older she gets the closer we become.

One person that I want to mention also, is my grandmother. She is an awesome person and I love her very much. Her birthday was yesterday, so happy birthday.

Alright, I probably rambled a little, but I had to tell you all about the people I love.

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey who is that beautiful 14 year old....very pretty lol.

love ya nicole
Jackie

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks