January 09, 2006

My First Official Post

Well this is my first official post, and I am so excited! I hope that through this blog I can share about myself, and about the awesome things that God has done and is doing in my life.

Just a little information about myself. I was born and raised mostly in Michigan (except for one year in Texas). When I was thirteen I began to go to Apostolic Faith Tabernacle in Ferndale, MI. I was baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost shortly after going to church. When I was 16 I fully committed my life to God and began searching for His purpose in my life. I am currently attending College. In my free time I work with the youth group at my church and teach Sunday School.

You may wonder about the name of my blog and I will explain that. The name is taken from my favorite worship song. The lyrics are as follows:

This is the air I breathe
This is the air I breathe
Your holy presence living in me

And I, I'm desperate for you
And I, I'm lost without you

This is my daily bread
This is my daily bread
Your very Word spoken to me

And I, I'm desperate for you
And I, I'm lost without you

Hope that you have a Blessed day, and I will be posting again soon.

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicole, that is a great sound to love

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks