February 15, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!

After only about a week of waiting, the letter came yesterday in the mail. I am ACCEPTED!!! So starting next fall I will be going to a four-year university. I am excited. I realise that this isn't earth shattering news, but I have such a feeling of accomplishment.

In high school, my grades were not that good. Yet, when I reached college, I began to really like the classes that I was taking, and before I knew it I was on the Dean's list. So to me this, just seems like such an accomplishment.

I have been having a hard time finding stuff to blog about lately. I don't really know why. Its not that there isn't anything happening. I think that it is, I have found myself in a routine, and so the stuff to blog about seems monotonous. My week's consist of going to school Monday thru Thursday. Working all day Friday and a few other days after school, and going to church. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't want to do anything else. I really enjoy those three things.

So I apologize about the lack of posts, and I will try to post more often, I just need to get some inspiration.

Well, I hope everyone has a Great DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!! Does this mean that you will be leaving us or is the university here at home?

Anonymous said...

That is great news...congrats!
what university is it?

Kendra Lynn said...

Congratulations!

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Nicole all things work to the good of them that believe. I know you'll attain that dream. Don't ever forget who you are and who Jesus is. your in the will of God i believe that whole heartedly.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks