February 08, 2007

Anticipation!

Waiting .....

Waiting.....

Waiting.....

And yet they say the best things in life are worth waiting for.

It seems like this is my motto so far for the year of 2007, pretty sad considering that we are just partially into February. The month of January was spent waiting for my degree to come in the mail. Or waiting for the textbooks that I order online to come.

Well now what do I wait for? Well, besides Prince Charming (lol). I am waiting for a reply from the 4-year University that I applied too. I think that I have a good chance of being accepted. And I have been checking the website, and I know that they have received my application, and I know that they have received my transcript. So now I get to play the waiting game again. And wait for the acceptance letter in the mail.

in other news....

My classes this semester are going quite well. I am really enjoying them. And this may be my last semester at this college, so I am trying to soak it all in. I can't believe it is already time to transfer, looking back, it seems like the time has flown by.

Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been behind on commenting.....

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks