October 14, 2006

Hey!

Well sadly to say I couldn't find any pictures for the PhotoHunt. The theme was lost. But I don't know I could find anything. But I will post some pictures anyway.


lol that was me being a dork. That rose was soo pretty though. Its a beautiful fall color. I love fall, and winter. lol

I have been on the biggest kick of hot chocolate lately. I don't know why. I normally don't really like it, because I want it to be rich. But lately I have been drinking the stuff a lot.

hmm... something else that I have been eating alot, is soup. But it is that kind of year isn't it?

I hope that everyone has a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

What a gorgeous rose!!!
I love roses.
You didn't call me about getting together...what happened?

Kendra

Anonymous said...

Yes, the last couple of themes were tough. You can thank a fellow hunter for that - I am not sure who but a few hunters submitted many of the themes.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks