October 13, 2006

A Busy Weekend Ahead

I am finally finding a bit of a schedule to my life. Everything seems to be straightening out. Well, I am adjusting.

School has been a little crazy lately. Not to mention, I had a sinus infection last week, which seemed to kinda knock me out.

Well this weekend is looking to be a little full. which is fine. I have to work. Then Friday night there is a Youth Rally. And Saturday I have a meeting. But I am glad that I have stuff to do.

Currently I am doing some major laundry. Oh my goodness, I have never had so much clothes to do at one time. But I am working at it. And it is getting better. Kinda. I probably have about two more loads. And I have already done three. By the way, there are consequences to having to big of a load.

An interesting thing, about not doing laundry for a while. You tend to find clothes to where that you haven't worn for a while.

Well I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend.

Go Tigers! lol

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks