September 02, 2006

Scavenger Hunt (new) & Friday Five

On The Road




I know that I posted it on my other blog. But this little guy is soo cute. They tried to explore our garbage during the vacation. (Eww!) It is a woodchuck, or ground hog, its up to your preference.

Friday Five


1. What kind of marks (grades) did you get in school? In High School I did pretty poorly, but in college I am doing MUCH better. I have even made the Deans List.
2. Do you have any birthmarks? no
3. What’s the story behind one of your scars? Ok I have a scar on my elbow, and that was from a punch biopsy, I have blogged about it before.
4. What do you usually use to mark your place in a book? Ok this is really bad, sometimes I dog ear the pages. Which I am getting away from now. I will use the receipt from the library, a index card, or right now I am using a frog bookmark.
5. What famous Mark do you most admire? I don't really know any famous Marks. But I guess I admire Mark from the Bible.

4 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Hello. Cute photo... hope he didn't make a mess of the garbage!

_ said...

Cute pic!

Kendra Lynn said...

Oh, you should NEVER fold down the pages of your books! I am apalled! :)
Ask Scott...I NEVER do that. My books look mostly brand-new even though I've reread them all.

Kendra

Pamela said...

Love the darling little woodchuck, he is so cute and we don't get to see those down here in Florida. I also love that as soon as you mentioned that you dog ear the pages you felt appologetic...I do the same thing and never really thought about what it meant, hehe, I guess I will try to be better too. lol :)

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks