August 28, 2006

A Good Trip


We had a good weekend. With a bit of a late start, but we made it up there. We brought up spaghetti. So we had that and salad for dinner the first night. Then we hung out with our family and had a good time. When we woke up the next morning, we had breakfast, and spent the rest of the day, hanging out. I had a bit of an allergy problem, so I took the medicine that makes me tired. But after it wore off Jackie and I went out in the canoe.

It was really a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

I miss canoeing. Sigh.
We didn't go ONE time this summer! :(

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun trip :)...
Welcome to the Saturday Hunter's bunch.
Have a blessed weekend.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks