September 13, 2006

In need of an Opinion

The other day, I had a quiz in my anthropology class. Here was one of the essay questions:

Why is there a conflict between religion and evolution? Is there a conflict for you?

The first part of the question I understood. We covered the material in class. I felt it was a fair question. However, I see no reason for the second part of the question. I do not really see what it had to do with my comprehension of the course material.

I didn't know what to do. So instead of answering that question, I left it blank. I did answer the rest of the questions to the best of my ability.

So my question is, what do you think about the question? Do you think it was fair?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems as though the teacher wants to know your personal feelings on the matter, which should have no bearing on the material itself. I would want to know the motives behind such a question, then make an objective decision as to whether I would answer it or not.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks