September 15, 2006

Friday Five

1. Do you drink enough water?
definatly not, I really need to work in that.

2. Where’s the nearest swimmable body of water?
umm, about 10 miles from me

3. When did you learn to swim?
I took classes when I was little. I could never do the floating thing.

4. How do you feel about rain?
I love rain, and storms, I love storms. Just not at night when they wake you up. Howvere when you forget to roll your windows up in your car, then I do not like hem as much.

5. What are your thoughts on bottled water?
I dont know. Sometimes I wonder if it is really all its suppose to be. Who says its really from a spring, or something like hat. I do like flavored water though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm I like flavoured water too!

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks