July 20, 2006

Our new "Thing"


So Jackie and I have a new "thing". We decided to go play tennis this summer. I have some rackets from when I used to play, which was in high school. Which was 3 years ago. (Man I am getting old!)

Anyways, we go to the local middle school, and hit the ball around for a while. I think we both are getting our serves down. We just need to work on being able to hit the ball, after it is served.

Tennis was the one sport that I played in high school. I tell people that all of the sports "genes" skipped me and went straight to Jackie. She is soo good at sports. In school she plays volleyball, and she played basketball one year.

It's not that I don't like to play sports. I mean I like tennis, and I like to play baseball. But I like to do it for fun. Not when people are counting on you, like it is life or death.

Oh well, so much for senseless ramblings on sports. We have went out twice now. And we plan to try to get out there quite a bit during the remainder of the summer.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

2 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Sounds like fun!
I hope you guys get out there alot, get some good exercise, and keep smiling. :)

Love ya.
Kendra

Anonymous said...

sounds like u guys have a fun time

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks