July 21, 2006

Friday Five

1. From what stores is it impossible for you to emerge empty-handed?

There are many stores that it is hard for me to leave without buying something. Probably the one that I buy the most at is CVS. I can't even explain my obsession with this little store. They just have so much. Another store is Walmart. I feel like this is some kind of confessional. I just really like that store, they have such good sales. I know that there are those who hate this store. Can someone please explain this to me?

2. Where do you go when you need to spend a little bit of make-me-feel-better money?

Wow, I can't believe this question. Let me tell you why. Last week I was really bummin, feeling bad about myself, my life, my situation (enough said?) So I decided to go get my eyebrows waxed. Maybe this contradicts the "make-me-feel better" idea, since I am basically paying someone to cause me physical pain. I guess it is the whole concept of taking care of me. Did it make me feel better, no it burned for a good hour afterwards. However It made me think, "Well at least when people see me, they won't see someone with shaggy eyebrows. Is this vain?

3. What store you did you used to frequent but no longer find appealing?

Hmm.. good question! I used to love to go to Old Navy. I mean really like the store. But I don't really go there anymore.

4. If you opened your own retail store (not a food-service establishment), what would be its theme, name, and target clientele?

Oh I have this question. It would be a store designed around womens modest apparel. I would have casual, dress and formal clothing. Even modest wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. I would call it "My Sister's Closet" because that is a running joke between my sister and I. If we don't have anything to wear we shop at our sisters closet. The clientele would probably be Christian women who are tired of picking through regular department stores.

5. If you had to purchase all your friends’ gifts at one store for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

For the rest of my life? Are you crazy? lol I guess Meijer, because they have everything that I can think of. I hope that I could do it.

Have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks