July 11, 2006

Horrified!

Well I wanted to tell you about something that happened while we were on vacation. After walking around the Cherry Festival, that night they were having fireworks, and we decided that it would be fun to go. So we left for the festival grounds, and found a place to sit and watch the fireworks.

There were soo many people there to watch them, that we actually had a hard time trying to find somewhere to sit. They were amazing fireworks, Some I had never seen before. Like this one that exploded and then for like 30 sec. to a minute it hovered in the air. It was just so cool I had never seen that before.

As I said there were a lot of people there, and I have to admit I am a bit of an eavesdropper and a people watcher, so I was observing those around us. Well after a few of the fireworks went off, this girl behind us shouted "I worship you!" Let me just say that this was not directed to God, but to the people letting off the fireworks. She didn't just say this once, but she shouted several times. Every time she did I felt my skin crawl.

I mean I understand showing your appreciation, but am I wrong for feeling she went to far? God deserves our praise and our worship, and I can't imagine saying something like that. All I have to say is that I was horrified.

Hope that you have a Blessed Night!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

That is a bit much...
Maybe she was just jokin' around, but still...that's goin' too far.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks