June 12, 2006

A sprang and a new semester

Starting last Monday my knee hurt so bad, to move and then to walk, really anyway that I moved. The first few days I figured I had just moved wrong, but by Friday I had my concerns. So I woke up early that Friday and made an appointment with my doctor. To make a long story short, I sprang my left knee.

The doctor sent me home with my knee wrapped and medicine to reduce the swelling, which hasn't really worked as of yet.

Today also starts the new semester for school. I am taking American History until 1865, and American History after 1865. So we will see how this goes. I really like the history classes though. Well I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

I'm sorry you sprained your ankle. I hope you feel better soon!
We miss you...haven't seen you in awhile.
Love you.
Kendra

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks