June 21, 2006

A Decision Made and Setting Goals

Thank you to all of you who commented about the template design. I think that I am going to stay with this one. I hope that you enjoy it.

Well I thought that I should share a few of the recent goals that I have made. Maybe if I share them I will be more apt to acutally accomplish them. So here it goes:

1. Clean my room.
Do I dare to set a date on this. Hopefully I will be able to do this by the end of the month. I need to figure out what stuff I will be moving to the apartment (when we get it), before we get married. So I really need to work at it. I actually started about two weeks ago, but all that I accomplished was making a bigger mess.

2. Read more.
Well I know that I read alot. However I need to expand, and start reading some of the classics. Which is why I started posting a reading list. Though I have started reading The Grapes of Wrath. And I want to read The Education of Henry Adams. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Well those are my goals for now, and I will try to post an update. Maybe with some before and after pictures of my room. lol.

Hope that you have a Blessed Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog site like this. Books I have enjoyed reading -- Gone With The Wind, Jane Eyre, Little Women, Little Men, Edgar Allen Poes stories, Wuthering Heights, Agatha Christie books. I love to read! Connie Wilhoite

Kendra Lynn said...

Hey there.
I have goals too...they sure are hard to accomplish!
I am managing to keep my house pretty clean and picked up, but there is so much more I want to do!
I hope all comes together soon for you and Jacob.
I love ya.
Kendra

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with my cleaning goals, more of a mess than anything...but don't give up! Also, have you read "To Kill A Mockingbird"? that too is considered a classic...read it when I was younger, and have never forgotten it...

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks