March 23, 2006

Why the Frog?


Ok so I have a post of a picture of a frog. Thank you Emily for your comment. I think that I am going to have a frog picture of the month? Lol. Look forward to the next one in a month.

Why the frogs you may ask? I can't help it I love frogs. Brother Donald from my church found me this frog carved out of wood, and my quest for special frogs grew. I now have 3 wooden ones, and several glass ones. I will try to post pictures of them soon.

I also have two living frogs, which are in a tank, that I ashamedly admit, has seen better days. There are soo cute, I call them Scaredy Cats. They will float at the top of the tank until I make a noise, then they will hide behind the filter for hours.

Well now you know why I posted a picture of a frog. Aren't God's creatures beautiful?

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

3 comments:

ASAM said...

I absolutely would scream if i saw frogs. I have in the past when i lived in Asia. But pictures of them can be cute.

Anonymous said...

like the pic nicole, and no i was just joking with ya about not coming back to this again, lol, love ya bye

Anonymous said...

lol yes nicole you are obsessed with them...and it is partly jacobs fault lol jk well that is a really cute pic of the frogs on there!!

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks