March 25, 2006

Why are there chunks in my ranch?

Ok so let me tell you about one of my, not so bright moments. Tonight we went to Friday's after youth service. We went for Maria's Birthday. Well I order the Three-for-All appetizer. This consists of Buffulo wings, mozzarella sticks, and potatoe skins. Well when they give you the spicy wings they usually give you celery sticks. There were also three dipping sauces. So I went to dip the celery in the ranch dip that I had. To my disgust there were these large white chunks, in the ranch. I was soo disgusted, so I started to complain. "Why are there chunks in the ranch?' I asked as i pushed the large chunks onto the plate. I forget who said it. But they said "Nicole that isn't ranch it's bleu cheese."

Well everyone got a nice laugh out of that so I thought that I would share it with everyone else to give you all a laugh, too.

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks