January 11, 2009

24 Things About Me (since I am 24)

1. I love GOD!

2. I love my family and I would be nothing without God and them!

3. I expect to graduate in Fall 2009

4. I love to study history, which is why I am a History major.

5. I enjoy reading.

6. A dream of mine is to one day have an entire room full of books in my own house.

7. I want to go to Alaska.

8. I want to work in a museum.

9. I like to bake and cook.

10. I care what other people think of me (maybe a little to much).

11. I admire the following women: My mother, My sister, My Grandmother, Maya Angelou, Eleanor Roosevelt and many other women. Too many to list here.

12. I work at a florist. My two favorite jobs there are to deliver and design. Though I don't design very much. I love when I get the chance.

13. Cary Grant is my favorite actor. I've seen him in: The Awful Truth, Bringing up Baby, Holiday, His Girl Friday, The Howards of Virginia, The Philadelphia Story, Arsenic and Old Lace, The Bishops Wife, To Catch a Thief, An Affair to Remember, North by Northwest, Operation Petticoat, Charade and Father Goose.

14. My favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn. I've seen her in: Roman Holiday, Sabrina, War and Peace, Funny Face, The Nun's Story, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charade, My Fair Lady, Two for the Road, Wait until Dark and Always.

15. I learned to shoot a bow last year. It was so much fun.

16. 16 used to be my favorite number.

17. I am learning to design web pages. : )

18. Orange and Green are my favorite colors.

19. My favorite animals are frogs and snow owls.

20. I LOVE SNOW!!! (yes, I know I am weird)

21. My favorite item of clothing are pajamas. lol

22. I have good friends that I thank God for.

23. I don't blog as often as I should, but I love to blog.

24. I turned 24 today! lol I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet. lol

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks