December 11, 2008

A Break

I am done with school for the semester. I am so excited!

I had a good semester and I learned a lot. However, I was happy to see it end. This was a tough semester, well at least the last half of it. It just seemed like every other week something was happening.

I lost the sweetest woman that I knew and a mentor, Jean Foran. She will be missed. I think about her a lot, it is amazing the knowledge and wisdom that she possessed. The other day I found a little book that she got me for my birthday. She was an inspiration to me and my family. Her faith in God never wavered, which is so inspiring.

I also lost Eric, my cousin, in November. I am glad for the conversations that I had with him the last few weeks before his death. He was a strong and wonderful person, though he didn't want to believe me about that. He will be missed, though he probably wouldn't believe me about that either.

My last final was today, I hope that I did alright. I did meet with my adviser this semester and I should graduate in Fall of 2009. I am praying for a turn around in my life. It's hard to explain. But I am learning to trust more in God for the outcome. I'm trying.

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks