August 31, 2008

School Starting

Thursday school starts. I am excited, mostly because I have been waiting all summer for school to start again. I think that maybe next summer I will try to take a class in the summer.

Preparing for this semester has been much easier than other semesters. I have almost all of my books purchased, and I have my notebooks. I will be ready for class.

This time I bought my books online. I don't know why I didn't do this before. Having them sent to my house, also made everything easier. And cheaper!

I am taking:
History of the Middle Ages
History of the Civil War
and Art History (the second part of the class I took last semester)

Looking forward to posting about my first day of classes.

Good Luck to all those who have started and are starting school again!

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks