February 09, 2008

Quotes

Here are some quotes that I found and wanted to share:

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. Maya Angelou

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest. Maya Angelou

While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation. Maya Angelou

3 comments:

His Path Through The Wilderness said...

Hi Nicole,

I appreciate your first quote by Maya Angelou. I often need the Holy Spirit to graciously transform my attitude. I cannot do it myself. I also appreciate the title of your blog.

In Christ,
Marlena

Anonymous said...

I like the second quote we often forget that laughter is so crucial to our lives and that without love we have nothing, i pray you find "courage" and that at the end of each day you can say "job well done"

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/who_are_we.html
]doomsday 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks