August 23, 2007

School is starting

Well in just just a few short weeks i will be starting school again. And how can i really explain how I feel.

I am nervous. This is a bigger step in my life. Going to a larger college, with more people. But i guess the thing that makes me nervous is that I don't know what to expect. I know this may seem silly, to those who are already in college and already made this step in your life.

I just want to make sure that i am prepared. So that is what i will be trying to do. Make sure everything is taken care of, and that i can start with out any problems.

Other than school starting, cant say that there is too many other new things in my life. There are a few. But why bore everyone, lol.

Alright i hope that everyone has a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kno how u feel!!! im so stinkin nervous

Anonymous said...

Good Luck...!

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks