September 06, 2006

His Strength

I have heard this song many times. However, isn't amazing how when you are going through a trial, God can put a song in your heart. Right now this song is in my heart, and I truely thank God for it.

I think that there is a common misconception, that if there are trials in your life it is ok to walk away from God. I actually was told that by someone. Well I think that, the frame of mind that says that is ok, is wrong. I am sorry if I am troubling anyone's philosophy right now. However I feel pressed from God to speak my heart.

Everything that happens in my life happens for a reason. Even though the devil may have meant it to harm me, God has a grand design. A Master plan. His ways are not our ways. So when we feel weak, or tried, or betrayed, we simply need to lean on Him harder. As the song says, we will never feel God's strength until we recognize our weakness.

This song speaks to my soul, and gives me peace. Things may come my way, and I might not know what to do. However, though everyone else may walk away. God has been there from the start. Even though I may not have any strength, on my own, I have Christ's strength to draw from. THANK YOU GOD!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i soo agree with u, that song just talkes to u whenever u hear it, i love it!!!

Anonymous said...

It is never OK to walk away from God...He is our everything!!! even when things are bleak, God cares more than we can imagine. He is always there, "standing somewhere in the shadows"

Anonymous said...

what a great song .
your dad does a great job singing it
it always blesses me

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks