August 04, 2006

Friday Five


1. What's a subject you feel confident in your knowledge of?
History, I really like History!
2.What's a subject you are privately embarrassed not to know more about?
i don't know... I would like to read more difficult books.
3.Who knows you best?
God! He knows how many hair are on my head.
4.If you could spend a year dedicated full-time to becoming an expert on any topic at all, what would you choose?
Ok! I have been thinking about this. I want to research the background of classic church songs, Amazing Grace and stuff like that.
5. If you were on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, whose names would you submit as your three lifelines, and what subjects would each person be your go-to person for?
The friend I would call is Kendra Lynn, because her and her husband are very smart. and one of them would know the answer!

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks