July 26, 2006

Where's the Shampoo!

Aren't we strange creatures?

Well, Monday night, my sister went to a friends house. So I was alone for the night, and I had mowed the lawn earlier. So I decided to take a shower. And my first question is, where is the shampoo? I still don't know where it is, and have been using another kind. But it really go me thinking about somethings.

Do we do this with God sometimes? We are plotting along in our own lives. Sometimes we act like we don't even need God. "That's alright God, I can handle this one on my own." Well God isn't going to force His will on us. He gave us a choice, right? Well as soon as something goes wrong in our lives we say, "Where are you God?"

We wonder why at times in our life we feel so far away from God. Well God isn't the one moving. We are. We make choices, and choose a course of actions that lead us away from God. Then wonder why we can't feel him.

Psalm 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.

Lord,
I know that I don't always follow your direction. I know that I sometimes feel I can handle things on my own. But God I truely want Your will and Your direction in my life. Help me to gain a deeper relationship with You. "Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths". Your ways are the perfect ways for my life, because You are perfect. I praise You and thank You for all that You do and are doing in my life. Help those around me, to see You through me.

In the precious name of Jesus I pray,
Amen

I hope that you have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks