July 24, 2006

Our upcoming vacation

I am so excited about our vacation coming up. We are going to Indiana for almost a week, and taking our pop-up camper. It should be so much fun.

There are several things that I really like about camping there. For one thing, the park is beautiful. It is a state park, set by a lake. It is just really wonderful. The other thing that I like, is last time we went, we got some delicious corn from a local vender.

But probably the thing that I like the most is, it is near Amish country. Why do I like the Amish, I don't really know. I have been reading some books by Beverly Lewis, and they are set in Amish communities, and I really enjoy them.

There is a place to visit called, Shipshawana (I think I spelled that right). And there are all sorts of shops and restaurants, and evena museum about the Amish and Mennonites. It is so neat.

1 comments:

Kendra Lynn said...

Have a really good time!
That sounds like alot of fun. :)
I love the Amish too, and really want to go to Shipshewana sometime.

Love ya.
kendra

p.s. I remember once my mom got me a cute little wooden doll with no face. I lost it, and it would be so great for the girls to play with!Oh well.

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks