July 03, 2006

Goals Update

First of all I would like to thank everyone who gave book suggestions. I will be working on trying to read those that you have suggested.

My goal of cleaning my room, is almost accomplished. I however did not make my deadline. But I am working hard on completing it. So far I have done 4 loads of wash. I have thrown away 4 bags of trash so far. Hopefully I will be able to complete this by Thursday, because my cousins will be back again, and they take naps in my room. So wish me luck, lol.

I spent a good part of Saturday cleaning. I guess that one of the good things about cleaning is you find things that you forgot you had. Such as, I found a perfume that I forgot I bought.

Well, I really should stop procrastinating and get back to cleaning my room.

Have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks