July 27, 2006

Friday Five

ok I know it is not technically Friday yet, but I will be leaving early in the morning.

1.What’s a film you were sure you would dislike but ended up liking?
I didn't think I would like the movie "The Passion". I think that it was because of all the hype surrounding the movie. It isn't a movie that I watch all of the time. But I think that the movie was made very well.

2.What food did you used to dislike but now enjoy?
umm... I used to hate brussel sprouts. I think that it is a vegetable that strikes fear into the heart of children. But know I like then. OOH I have a very good recipe for them too. I will post it on my blog on Monday!

3. What silly fad or craze do you remember immersing yourself in?
Ok do you remeber when it was really cool to have those big sleeves, the kind that Selena used to where? I got a shirt like that for Christmas one year, and I wore it as mush as I could.

4.What was the last thing you regretted purchasing as soon as you got it home?
Today I bought a 12in sub from Subway. But I regretted not ordering the 6 in because I didn't eat the whole thing. But my sister ate it, so I guess all worked out.


5. How would you describe your taste in the opposite sex?

I don't know right now. I like someone who loves God, and desires to serve Him.

Have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,

Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks