July 14, 2006

Friday Five



1.What would be cool "entry music" for you upon your arrival at work or school?
umm... I don't know. Probably the song that my blog is named after, The Air I Breathe

2.How have you personalized your personal computer?
I downlodad my own wallpaper, a new internet browser, and fonts. That is about all.

3.If someone were trying to decide if something were written in your handwriting, what might be a giveaway?
The sloppiness, lol. I hate my handwriting. Probably the way that I write Js and fs. I guess.

4. If someone who loved you wanted to get a tattoo on his or her arm as a secret reminder of you, what would be a good tattoo?
If they loved me they would not get a tatoo. I really don't like them.

5.If you were the sort to do damage to others' property, what would your graffiti name be?
Something with the word frog in it.

Have a Blessed Day!

God Bless,
Nicole

0 comments:

Playlist



Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks